15th International Conference on Dementia and Alzheimers Disease
The 15th International Conference on Dementia and Alzheimers Disease is a two-day one-event to be held at Osaka, Japan from March 25-26, 2019. This conference will be providing a broad platform on topics of current research of Dementia and its related diseases. The event also anticipating participants from around the globe with thought provoking keynote lectures, poster sessions, video presentation, oral presentation, young research forums, multiple panels, workshops, symposiums and interactions with eminent personalities over the world. Within this splendid setting, we plan to deliver a conference that will exceed your expectations.
Phone: (650) 268-9744
Event url: https://dementia.annualcongress.com/
Osaka, NE 68810
More Event Ideas
- More Conferences & Trade Shows Events
- RECRUITCON 2019 | The Nation’s Most Popular Talent Acquisition Event for Employers at Hyatt Regency Austin on Town LakeWednesday, May 8, 8:30 AM
- Wednesday, Apr 17, 8:30 AM
- Wednesday, Dec 12, 9:00 AM
- More Events on March 25, 2019
- Scrum Master Certification | CSM Training | CSM Certification Workshop | Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training in at AustinMonday, Mar 25, 9:00 AM
- Monday, Mar 25, 8:00 PM
- Monday, Mar 25, 5:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.