2019 Texas State of Reform Health Policy Conference
The third annual Texas State of Reform Health Policy Conference will foster a dialog about the opportunities and challenges facing one of the nation’s most dynamic states for health care. This conference brings together industry experts and state policy makers from across the state. Join us to connect, network, and discuss the most important health care activity taking place today. Managing constant change in health care takes more than just hard work. It takes a solid understanding of the legislative process and knowledge about intricacies of the health care system. That’s where State of Reform comes in. State of Reform pulls together practitioners, thought leaders, and policymakers – each working to improve the health care system in their own way – into a unified conversation in a single place. It is sure to be one of the most diverse statewide gatherings of senior health care leaders, and one of the most important events in Texas health care. With hundreds of attendees from all corners of health care and health policy, this is an event that can’t be missed! FAQs What is the refund policy? Refunds will be given up to 2 weeks before the conference. Refunds will not be given after that time.
1900 University Avenue
Austin, TX 78705
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Cheese 101 (Benefiting FIT - Food in Tummies by the Junior League of Austin) at Antonelli's Cheese HouseTuesday, Nov 27, 6:30 PM
- Saturday, Nov 17, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, Aug 29, 12:00 PM
- More Events at AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
- Texas Council of Academic Libraries (TCAL) Annual Conference 2018 at AT&T Executive Education and Conference CenterWednesday, Sep 26, 10:00 AM
- The Art and Science of Negotiation (One-Day Professional Seminar) at AT&T Executive Education and Conference CenterTuesday, Oct 23, 8:30 AM
- Strategic Thinking (Four-Day Certificate Program at UT Austin) at AT&T Executive Education and Conference CenterTuesday, Sep 25, 8:30 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.