ALS Support Group Meets Thursdays in Round Rock
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) patients and caregivers get support, resources and information concerning Lou Gehrig’s disease during free support group meetings held monthly by Baylor Scott & White Health. ALS is a progressive disease of the nervous system affecting more than 5,500 people in the U.S. annually.
Meetings during 2018 are scheduled from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on one Thursday a month – Jan. 18, Feb. 22, March 29, April 26, May 17, June 28, July 19, Aug. 23, Sept. 20, Oct. 18, Nov. 15 and Dec. 13 – in the first-floor conference room, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock, 300-A University Blvd., Round Rock, TX 78665.
Lunch is provided. For more information, phone (512) 509-2466 or visit online BSWHealth.com/ALS.
Phone: (512) 509-2466
Event url: BSWHealth.com/ALS
300-A University Blvd.
Round Rock, TX 78665
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Wednesday, Sep 19, 5:30 PM
- Workshops Help Women Fighting Cancer ‘Look Good, Feel Better’ at Baylor Scott & White Cancer Center – Round RockMonday, Apr 16, 1:30 PM
- Free Workshops Help Women Fighting Cancer ‘Look Good, Feel Better’ at Baylor Scott & White Cancer Center – Round RockMonday, Dec 17, 1:30 PM
- More Events on August 23, 2018
- Thursday, Aug 23, 7:05 PM