A Vision-Reading Link
About 20 percent of children and adults have vision problems that make reading very difficult. Their ability to focus, aim, track or scan a line of print is not up to the hard work of reading. All these visual abilities, plus critical visual-perceptual skills must work well for reading to be fast, efficient and fully comprehended.
In this workshop on vision and reading, you will learn about the many studies which state that certain vision problems should be treated first, before tutoring or special instruction.
You’ll learn to test for and identify these problems yourself, plus have time to ask questions about the special people in your life.
7700 Cat Hollow Drive
Round Rock, TX 78681
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Sunday, Nov 4, 9:00 AM
- Free Workshops Help Women Fighting Cancer ‘Look Good, Feel Better’ at Baylor Scott & White Cancer Center – Round RockMonday, Dec 17, 1:30 PM
- Thursday, Nov 15, 11:00 AM
- More Events on October 23, 2018
- PMI ACP Certification Class | PMI ACP Training | PMI ACP Exam Prep Course | PMI ACP Boot Camp | PMI - Agile Certified at AustinTuesday, Oct 23, 9:00 AM
- ‘Yoga for Everyone’ Classes Offered Tuesday Nights at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Round RockTuesday, Oct 23, 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, Oct 23, 6:00 AM