Absolute Beginning Ballet - 6 Week Workshop for Adults
It's never too late for adults to learn ballet. This six-week week workshop is one of the most popular we offer. And yes, it is absolute beginning.
Designed for those who have never had a ballet class, this workshop teaches ballet from the very beginning. At the end of session you will have learned some of the fundamental positions, vocabulary, and basic principles of ballet.
Adult ballet classes also offer a fun way to tone and tighten your body and work on posture while learning ballet technique.
Tights and a leotard. A T-shirt and/or shorts over your leotard are appropriate if you feel more comfortable–wear something that allows you to move freely. Ballet technique shoes required; canvas is recommended but leather is fine.
Date & Time:
Sundays, April 2-May 14: 1:00-2:00pm (six weeks) - No class Sunday, April 16.
Tuesdays, March 7-April 18: 7:00-8:00pm (six weeks) - No class March 14 during Spring Break
Thursdays, March 2-Apr.13: 10:30am-11:30am (six weeks) - No class March 16 during Spring Break
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: https://balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/ballet
501 W. Third St.
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Dance Events
- Saturday, May 26, 10:00 PM
- MovieDance™ The Greatest Showman Summer Choreography Workshop at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterSaturday, Jul 21, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Jun 30, 1:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Wednesday, May 30, 6:00 PM
- Videodance Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" - A Fun Dance Workshop! at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterMonday, Jun 11, 8:30 PM
- Videodance Britney's "Baby One More Time"-- A Fun Dance Workshop! at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterSaturday, Jun 16, 12:30 PM