Absolute Beginning Ballet - 6 Week Workshop for Adults
It's never too late for adults to learn ballet. This six-week week workshop is one of the most popular we offer. And yes, it is absolute beginning.
Designed for those who have never had a ballet class, this workshop teaches ballet from the very beginning. At the end of session you will have learned some of the fundamental positions, vocabulary, and basic principles of ballet.
Adult ballet classes also offer a fun way to tone and tighten your body and work on posture while learning ballet technique.
Tights and a leotard. A T-shirt and/or shorts over your leotard are appropriate if you feel more comfortable–wear something that allows you to move freely. Ballet technique shoes required; canvas is recommended but leather is fine.
Date & Time:
Sundays, April 2-May 14: 1:00-2:00pm (six weeks) - No class Sunday, April 16.
Tuesdays, March 7-April 18: 7:00-8:00pm (six weeks) - No class March 14 during Spring Break
Thursdays, March 2-Apr.13: 10:30am-11:30am (six weeks) - No class March 16 during Spring Break
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: https://balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/ballet
501 W. Third St.
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Reiki Level 2 Class (with 7 CEUs for TX Massage Therapists) at Reiki and Energy Healing by PathFinderSunday, May 7, 9:30 AM
- Reiki Level 1 Class (with 7 CEUs for TX Massage Therapists) at Reiki and Energy Healing by PathFinderSaturday, May 6, 9:00 AM
- AWHONN TEXAS STATE CONFERENCE 2017 - Safety is at the Heart of Texas at Embassy Suites San Marcos Hotel, Spa & Conference CenterThursday, May 4, 8:00 AM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Stories & Music in Motion - Alice in Wonderland - Fun for Pre-schoolers & Parents at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterWednesday, May 3, 11:00 AM
- FREE Healthy Living Talk - 'IS SITTING A LETHAL ACTIVITY?' at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterWednesday, May 3, 12:00 PM
- Thursday, May 4, 10:30 AM