Absolute Beginning Hawaiian Dance- Hula 1
If you've never taken hula before, this six-week workshop is for you. Learn hula from the very beginning and experience a culture that is full of beauty and exciting adventure.
Hula dancing is a beautiful and graceful form of dance combining foot movement along with meaningful hand gestures to tell a story or teach a lesson. Classes include dances in the ancient form of hula (hula kahiko) as well as the more contemporary form of hula (hula 'auana). Hawaiian history and culture are also discussed as they relate to each hula learned in class.
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: https://balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/dance
501 W. Third St.
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Monday, Dec 18, 1:30 PM
- Holiday Dance Workshop - Mariah Carey All I want for Christmas at Ballet Austin’s Butler Dance Education CenterTuesday, Dec 19, 7:30 PM
- GET FIT 2018! Ballet Austin's Annual Free Day of Fitness & Pilates at Ballet Austin Bulter Dance Education CenterSunday, Jan 14, 1:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Thursday, Jan 18, 11:00 AM
- Sunday, Jan 21, 3:30 PM
- Wednesday, Jan 17, 8:00 PM