Absolute Beginning PILATES Group Reformer Workout
New to Pilates and/or the Pilates Reformer equipment? This workshop is a perfect place for you to start. Think Pilates Reformer 101. Everyone is a beginner!
It’s easy to be intimidated by the equipment in a Pilates studio. The Pilates reformer makes a dramatic impression when you first see one, but once you get started, and continue over a period of time, it will make an even more dramatic change in your body.
If your hesitation has been how to use the machine correctly, or how to get started when it looks so intimidating, this workshop is your answer! You can learn here!
This workshop, geared towards those who are new to Pilates (absolute beginners), or have recently started Pilates and want to know more, is hands-on, explaining the parts of the reformer machine and the principles of Pilates. The workshop is designed to give you a deep understanding of the fundamental principles that make Pilates on the Reformer one of the most effective, safe, and gentle ways to move your body.
Besides learning about the reformer and the correct approach to Pilates, each week you will experience what Pilates can do for your body as you stretch and tone and gain overall strength, flexibility, coordination, and balance.
Wednesdays, January 16, 2019 - February 20, 2019: 6:30pm–7:10pm
Cost: Cost: $150 for 6 weeks
Phone: (512) 476-9151
Event url: https://balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/fitness
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Sports Events
- Wednesday, Jan 9, 7:00 PM
- Friday, Feb 1, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Jan 31, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Ballet (Beginning 1) - An open ballet class for adults at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterFriday, Dec 28, 10:00 AM
- Holiday Yoga on a Roll - a Holiday Restoration Hour (foam rollers & yoga stretch) at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterFriday, Dec 28, 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Jan 8, 7:00 AM
- More Events on January 16, 2019
- Wednesday, Jan 16, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, Jan 16, 7:00 AM
- Wednesday, Jan 16, 10:00 AM