Ballet Austin Pink Pilates - A Breast Cancer Recovery Workout
More than just exercise, we offer care, confidence building, encouragement, and a warm and therapeutic environment. The weekly class is held in our beautiful center for dance and community wellness, a non-medical, happy, mainstream environment that allows for encouragement and rehabilitation.
The Pink Pilates Program will help stretch and strengthen the shoulder, chest, back, and abdominal muscles, allowing women to regain full range of motion to those areas affected by breast cancer surgery.
This program is suitable for women recovering from a recent surgery or from several years ago. It is recommended that women wait 4-6 weeks post op before enrolling in the course.
Each class will offer strengthening, self-esteem and quality of life to breast cancer survivors. The program works in conjunction with your doctor's recommendations for an exercise program.
We look forward to being a part of your full recovery.
Phone: (512) 476-9151
Event url: https://balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/pink-pilates
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Dance Events
- Thursday, Oct 4, 7:30 PM
- Tapestry Dance Company presents "Sound & Silence - The Rhythms of Life" at The Rollins Studio Theatre at the Long Center for the Performing ArtsSaturday, Oct 20, 8:00 PM
- Monday, Dec 10, 7:30 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Thursday, Sep 27, 8:30 PM
- FREE Talk - Holiday STRESS! How to avoid it and have the best holiday ever! at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterWednesday, Oct 17, 11:00 AM
- Videodance™ Britney Spears “Me Against The Music” ft. Madonna - PART 1 at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Oct 25, 8:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.