Beginning 2 Brazilian Samba Dance Workshop
Looking to continue the fun of Brazilian Samba, or are you returning to Samba dance and need a review? Come join us as we dance out the culture of Brazil in this 4-week workshop.
Beginning 2 Samba will continue the principles of samba, the national dance of Brazil. Drills, progressions, and simple combinations will become a bit more involved as you develop style, form, and coordination. You'll love the music and the samba beat!
Ideal for those who completed the Absolute Beginning Samba Brazilian, and those who have had some Samba in the past and looking to refresh their "samba feet".
Instructor: Rebekah Fowler
Date & Time: Mondays, July 16 - August 6: 7:15pm-8:15pm (4 weeks)
Cost: $75 for four weeks
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: https://balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/dance
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Dance Events
- Thursday, Oct 25, 7:30 PM
- Thursday, Oct 4, 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, Nov 14, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Thursday, Sep 27, 8:30 PM
- FREE Talk - Holiday STRESS! How to avoid it and have the best holiday ever! at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterWednesday, Oct 17, 11:00 AM
- Videodance™ Britney Spears “Me Against The Music” ft. Madonna - PART 1 at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Oct 25, 8:30 PM