Beginning 2 Brazilian Samba Dance Workshop
Looking to continue the fun of Brazilian Samba, or are you returning to Samba dance and need a review? Come join us as we dance out the culture of Brazil in this 4-week workshop.
Beginning 2 Samba will continue the principles of samba, the national dance of Brazil. Drills, progressions, and simple combinations will become a bit more involved as you develop style, form, and coordination. You'll love the music and the samba beat!
Ideal for those who completed the Absolute Beginning Samba Brazilian, and those who have had some Samba in the past and looking to refresh their "samba feet".
Instructor: Rebekah Fowler
Date & Time: Mondays, July 16 - August 6: 7:15pm-8:15pm (4 weeks)
Cost: $75 for four weeks
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
Other Dates & Times
More Event Ideas
- More Theater Events
- Friday, Aug 24, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Aug 18, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 3, 8:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- MovieDance™ The Greatest Showman Summer Choreography Workshop at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterSaturday, Jul 21, 1:00 PM
- Beginning/Continuing Ballet POINTE Workshop for Adults with Orlando at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Jul 26, 8:15 PM
- Sunday, Jul 22, 1:00 PM
- More Events on July 30, 2018
- Monday, Jul 30, 7:00 PM
- Monday, Jul 30, 6:30 PM
- Monday, Jul 30, 6:00 PM