Beginning Ballet 2 | 6-week Workshop for Adults
Beginning Ballet 2 is a six-week workshop for adults who wish to continue the work of the Absolute Beginning Ballet Workshop, or have had an introduction to basic ballet.
This workshop will further prepare the adult beginner for Beginning Ballet drop-in classes, or for the Beginning Ballet 3 Workshop. The Beginning Ballet 2 workshop will add more complex combinations and center work, and will develop confidence, coordination, strength, flexibility and body awareness.
Adult ballet classes offer a fun way to tone and tighten your body while learning ballet technique.
Cost: $110 for 6 week workshop
Phone: (512) 476-9151
Event url: https://balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/ballet
501 W. Third St.
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Dance Events
- Videodance The Pussycat Dolls "When I Grow Up"- A Fun Dance Workshop! at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Jul 26, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Jul 28, 10:00 PM
- Thursday, Sep 27, 8:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- MovieDance™ The Greatest Showman Summer Choreography Workshop at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterSaturday, Jul 21, 1:00 PM
- Monday, Aug 6, 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, Jul 18, 8:15 PM