Beginning Ballet 2 Workshop for Adults
Beginning Ballet 2 is a six-week workshop for adults who wish to continue the work of the Absolute Beginning Ballet Workshop, or have had an introduction to basic ballet.
This workshop will further prepare the adult beginner for Beginning Ballet drop-in classes, or for the Beginning Ballet 3 Workshop. The Beginning Ballet 2 workshop will add more complex combinations and center work, and will develop confidence, coordination, strength, flexibility and body awareness.
Adult ballet classes offer a fun way to tone and tighten your body while learning ballet technique.
Dress Code: Tights and a leotard. A T-shirt and/or shorts over your leotard are appropriate if you feel more comfortable–wear something that allows you to move freely. Ballet technique shoes required; canvas is recommended but leather is fine.
Date & Time: Wednesdays, June 6-July 18: 8:15pm-9:15pm (six weeks - NO class on July 4)
Instructors: Sara Paul
Cost: $110 for six weeks (NO class July 4th)
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: https://balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/ballet
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Dance Events
- Thursday, Sep 27, 8:30 PM
- Wednesday, Nov 14, 7:00 PM
- Monday, Sep 24, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- FREE Talk - Holiday STRESS! How to avoid it and have the best holiday ever! at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterWednesday, Oct 17, 11:00 AM
- Videodance NSYNC'S "It's Gonna Be Me" - A Fun Dance Workshop! at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Nov 8, 8:30 PM
- Thursday, Oct 11, 8:00 PM