Beginning Ballet Workshop for ages 11-15
This 4-week Beginning Ballet workshop is for ages 11–15 who have had little or no ballet training.
The workshop introduces basic ballet principles and teaches ballet from the beginning, focusing on the fundamental positions, correct technique and body alignment, and ballet vocabulary.
Ballet is the foundation of all dance styles and this workshop is a great place to start.
Need ballet training/hours for dance/drill team? This is a great place to do it. Join us this summer at Ballet Austin.
Instructor: Jenny Alperin
Date & Time Options:
Thursdays, June 7-June 28, 10:15am-11:15am
Also offered Tuesdays, July 10-July 31, 6:00pm-7:00pm
Cost: $80 for 4 weeks
Cost: $80 for four weeks
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: https://balletaustin.org/family/teens
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Dance Events
- Videodance The Pussycat Dolls "When I Grow Up"- A Fun Dance Workshop! at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Jul 26, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Sep 6, 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, Jul 4, 6:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Saturday, Jun 30, 1:00 PM
- MovieDance™ The Greatest Showman Summer Choreography Workshop at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterSaturday, Jul 21, 1:00 PM
- Monday, Jun 25, 8:00 PM
- More Events on June 28, 2018
- Thursday, Jun 28, 9:00 PM
- Thursday, Jun 28, 8:30 PM
- Thursday, Jun 28, 3:30 PM