Continuing Ballet Pointe Workshop for Adults
This is a great workshop for adults at a beginning level of ballet pointe who would like to continue and progress in their pointe work.
Must be 16 or older with previous ballet technique experience and some pointe work.
Classes will take the students through fundamental pointe work and exercises. Bring your pointe shoes with ribbons already sewn to the first class.
Participants are required to have ballet technique experience to take this workshop, and for the safety of the students, it is highly recommended that they take one to two ballet technique classes a week leading up to and during enrollment in the pointe workshop.
Date & Time: Wednesdays, September 12-October 17: 11:30am-12:30pm (6 weeks)
Instructor: Selena Offenberg
Cost: $120 for six weeks
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: https://balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/ballet
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
Other Dates & Times
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- ? Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Dance Events
- Saturday, Sep 1, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Sep 27, 8:30 PM
- Wednesday, Nov 14, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Monday, Sep 24, 7:00 PM
- FREE Talk - Holiday STRESS! How to avoid it and have the best holiday ever! at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterWednesday, Oct 17, 11:00 AM
- Videodance NSYNC'S "It's Gonna Be Me" - A Fun Dance Workshop! at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Nov 8, 8:30 PM
- More Events on October 10, 2018
- Wednesday, Oct 10, 7:00 PM
- Behavior Change & Influence (One-Day Professional Seminar) at AT&T Executive Education and Conference CenterWednesday, Oct 10, 8:30 AM
- Wednesday, Oct 10, 11:00 AM