Free ‘Safe Baby Academy’ Offered on 4 Saturdays
Learn about car seat safety, infant CPR, safe sleeping practices and home and water safety at any of four “Safe Baby Academies” sponsored by Baylor Scott & White Health, Austin-Travis County Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and Williamson County EMS.
The free sessions are scheduled from 1 to 4 p.m. on Saturday –March 3, May 5, July 7 or Sept. 8 – in the Longhorn Conference Room at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock, 300 University Blvd., Round Rock, TX 78665.
To register, phone (512) 972-SAFE or (512) 972-7233.
300 University Boulevard
Round Rock, TX 78665
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Workshops Help Women Fighting Cancer ‘Look Good, Feel Better’ at Baylor Scott & White Cancer Center – Round RockMonday, Aug 20, 1:30 PM
- Thursday, Oct 18, 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Oct 16, 5:30 PM
- More Events at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Round Rock
- ‘Prenatal Yoga’ Classes Offered Saturday Mornings at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Round RockSaturday, Sep 1, 9:00 AM
- ‘Yoga for Everyone’ Classes Offered Tuesday Nights at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Round RockTuesday, Sep 18, 6:30 PM
- Classes Monthly on Childbirth, Breastfeeding, Newborn Care, Parenting at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Round RockSaturday, Dec 15, 9:00 AM
- More Events on September 8, 2018
- Saturday, Sep 8, 8:30 AM
- Saturday, Sep 8, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Sep 8, 12:00 PM