GET FIT 2018! Ballet Austin's Annual Free Day of Fitness & Pilates
Every day is a good day to make healthy choices, but January is the perfect time to renew and revive your health and fitness goals.
Make plans to attend Ballet Austin's annual Get Fit event and kick off the new year celebrating health and wellbeing. You'll be motivated to keep going in 2018!
This is your opportunity to sample fitness and conditioning classes, try the Pilates reformer, learn more about living healthy, visit with local health and wellness exhibitors, talk with experts in the field, and have fun!
FREE CLASSES DURING GET FIT MAY INCLUDE:
Arms & Abs | Ballet Fit | Barre Yoga Fit | Better Balance & Movement | Bollywood Fitness | Cardio Hip Hop | Cardio Dance | CardioFUNK | Encore Workout | Foam Roller Stretch & Workout | Pilates Cardio | Pilates Mat | | Stretch & Resistance Band | Super Strong | Yoga | Zumba®
Spend the afternoon with us and sample one or all of the classes offered. Whatever your body can take!
Health and wellness topics will be presented by experts in the field.
Prizes and giveaways!
Come be inspired to begin 2018 with health and fitness! And it's FREE!
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Sports Events
- Monday, Sep 24, 7:00 PM
- Friday, Sep 28, 7:30 PM
- Thursday, Oct 11, 7:30 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Thursday, Sep 27, 8:30 PM
- "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey-- A Holiday Dance Workshop at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterWednesday, Dec 5, 8:00 PM
- Videodance™ Britney Spears “Me Against The Music” ft. Madonna - PART 2 at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Nov 15, 8:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.