I3S Conference - Employer Portal
Ready to gain a competitive engineering advantage? Finding the most qualified person for any job can be tough and it becomes even more challenging if diverse job seekers don’t apply to companies because they don’t see others “like themselves.” Their resumes never even make it into the pile, making it impossible for companies to scout out and hire diverse talent. We’re here to help you find the best of the best! Acting as a conduit, the I3S Conference creates an open forum for job seekers and high caliber employers to connect and have real conversations about what employers are looking for and how job seekers can best prepare to apply. Why is hiring for diversity so important? Sometimes cutting edge just means doing what should have been done all along. Corporate leaders have an opportunity and a responsibility to do more than set up shop and run a company. They have the ability to mold and uplift diverse groups who have previously been overlooked. If we open our doors a little wider to be more inclusive, the positive impact is immeasurable. Except we can measure the impact … Businesses who are hiring for diversity are leading the way in more ways than one! Studies have shown that truly diverse companies produce 19% more revenue. This may be because cognitively diverse teams solve problems faster and are 12.9% more innovative than teams of more similar backgrounds. Hiring employees from diverse backgrounds also helps companies connect with a larger consumer base.
9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd.
Del Valle, TX 78617
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- 2019 Oracle Utilities Work & Asset Management (WAM) Users Group Conference at Hyatt Regency Austin on Town LakeTuesday, Mar 19, 4:30 PM
- Wednesday, Jan 30, 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, Jan 30, 4:00 PM
- More Events at Circuit of the Americas
- Saturday, Feb 16, 8:30 AM
- Sunday, Mar 24, 2:30 PM
- More Events on February 16, 2019
- Saturday, Feb 16, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Feb 16, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Feb 16, 9:00 AM