Kids/Pre-Teen Beginning Tap Dance Workshop
If you are between ages 7 and 12 and want to learn to tap dance, this summer workshop is for you!
Tap dance is lots of fun and a great way to be active when it's too hot outside.
This workshop is open to ages 7-12 who have little or no tap dance experience, but also to those who just want to put on their tap shoes and have a good time.
Come learn the fundamentals of tap, basic rhythms, and fun combinations to super fun music.
Tap improves coordination, boosts self-confidence, and more than anything is tons of fun!
Instructor: Madison Piner
Date & Time: Mondays, July 9-July 30, 3:00pm-3:45pm (4weeks)
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Theater Events
- Sunday, Nov 4, 3:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 27, 11:30 PM
- Monday, Oct 22, 8:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Thursday, Sep 27, 8:30 PM
- "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey-- A Holiday Dance Workshop at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterWednesday, Dec 5, 8:00 PM
- Videodance™ Britney Spears “Me Against The Music” ft. Madonna - PART 2 at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Nov 15, 8:30 PM