Learn the Latest on Knee, Hip Care During Jan. 25 Update
A “Knee and Hip Care Update” by Dr. Peter Boyle, Baylor Scott & White orthopedic surgeon, will provide the latest information on managing arthritis and other knee and hip conditions; joint reconstruction and indicators it’s necessary; and other available treatment options.
The free HealthSpeak Education Series event will be held from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 25, at Baylor Scott & White Clinic – Georgetown, 4945 Williams Drive, Georgetown, TX 78633.
Seating is limited. Register by phoning (844) BSW.DOCS (or 844-279-3627) or visit online BSWHealth.com/Healthspeak.
Phone: (844) 279-3627
Event url: BSWHealth.com/Healthspeak
4945 Williams Drive
Georgetown, TX 78633
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Hot Rods and Hatters 7th Annual Car Show Festival at Caldwell County Courthouse, Lockhart Town SquareSaturday, Feb 3, 8:00 AM
- Sunday, Jan 21, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Jan 20, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Baylor Scott & White Clinic- Georgetown
- Thursday, Jan 18, 3:30 PM
- More Events on January 25, 2018
- ACL Live & Margin Walker present - Sleep - with Pinkish Black at Austin City Limits Live @ Moody TheaterThursday, Jan 25, 3:30 PM
- Thursday, Jan 25, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Jan 25, 9:30 PM