Learn the Latest on Knee, Hip Care During Jan. 25 Update
A “Knee and Hip Care Update” by Dr. Peter Boyle, Baylor Scott & White orthopedic surgeon, will provide the latest information on managing arthritis and other knee and hip conditions; joint reconstruction and indicators it’s necessary; and other available treatment options.
The free HealthSpeak Education Series event will be held from 3:30 to 5 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 25, at Baylor Scott & White Clinic – Georgetown, 4945 Williams Drive, Georgetown, TX 78633.
Seating is limited. Register by phoning (844) BSW.DOCS (or 844-279-3627) or visit online BSWHealth.com/Healthspeak.
Phone: (844) 279-3627
Event url: BSWHealth.com/Healthspeak
4945 Williams Drive
Georgetown, TX 78633
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Aug 25, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, Jun 26, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 8, 1:00 PM
- More Events at Baylor Scott & White Clinic- Georgetown
- Thursday, Jun 28, 3:30 PM
- Thursday, Nov 15, 3:30 PM
- Diabetes Boot Camps in Cedar Park, Georgetown, Round Rock, Taylor at Baylor Scott & White Clinic- GeorgetownMonday, Aug 6, 1:00 PM