Nightmare on Jail Hill Haunted House & Ghosts on the Square Tours
Oct. 13 & 14, 20 & 21:
Nightmare on Jail Hill Haunted House takes place at the Old Williamson County Jail at 312 Main Street, Georgetown. This rumored haunted jailhouse, which held prisoners from 1889 through 1990, has been featured on the show, “Ghost Hunters.” The event runs from 7:00 to 11:00 p.m. each night. Fast Pass tickets are $25, adult tickets are $15 and child tickets are $5 (ages 8-12). *The historic jail is NOT handicap accessible.
Oct. 13 & 14, 27 & 28:
Ghosts on the Square Tours are hosted by the Williamson Museum. Tour times: 7:30, 8:00, 8:30 and 9:00 p.m. for both weekends. Some tours are scarier than others, so please ask when purchasing tickets. Tours at 9 p.m. will be scarier than the earlier tours tours. Purchase tickets at the Williamson Museum at 716 S. Austin Ave. Georgetown 78626, or by phone at 512- 943-1670. Tickets are $15 for non-museum members and $12 for members and students.
Event url: https://visit.georgetown.org/
312 Main Street
Georgetown, TX 83239
Other Dates & Times
- Friday, October 20, 2017, 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday, October 28, 2017, 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday, October 21, 2017, 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- ? Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Tours Events
- Thursday, Jun 7, 7:30 PM
- Pioneer Day at Dr. Pound Historical Farmstead in Dripping Springs at Dr. Pound Historical Farmstead in Dripping SpringsSaturday, Sep 23, 10:00 AM
- More Events on October 14, 2017
- Saturday, Oct 14, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 14, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 14, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.