Osteo-Strong | A low impact bone-builder workshop
Exercise is important for treating and preventing osteoporosis. Not only does exercise improve your bone health, it also increases muscle strength, coordination, and balance, and leads to better overall health.
This 4-week workshop focuses on learning simple and safe weight-bearing and muscle-strengthening exercises you can do at work and home on a daily basis that will maintain bone density and help slow bone density loss.
Weights are used during class.
Phone: (512) 476-9151
Event url: https://balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/active-life
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Dance Events
- Thursday, Oct 4, 7:30 PM
- Monday, Dec 17, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, Feb 16, 8:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Thursday, Sep 27, 8:30 PM
- "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey-- A Holiday Dance Workshop at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterWednesday, Dec 5, 8:00 PM
- Videodance™ Britney Spears “Me Against The Music” ft. Madonna - PART 2 at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Nov 15, 8:30 PM