Osteo-Strong | A low impact bone-builder workshop
Exercise is important for treating and preventing osteoporosis. Not only does exercise improve your bone health, it also increases muscle strength, coordination, and balance, and leads to better overall health.
This 4-week workshop focuses on learning simple and safe weight-bearing and muscle-strengthening exercises you can do at work and home on a daily basis that will maintain bone density and help slow bone density loss.
Weights are used during class.
Phone: (512) 476-9151
Event url: https://balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/active-life
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Dance Events
- Absolute Beginning Modern Dance | 6-week Workshop for Adults at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterSaturday, Jan 20, 1:30 PM
- Ballet Austin Pink Pilates - A Breast Cancer Recovery Workout at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterMonday, Jan 22, 7:00 AM
- Friday, Mar 2, 8:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Super Strong | Tone, Strengthen & Heart-Pumping Workout at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Mar 1, 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, Jan 24, 7:00 PM
- Monday, Jan 22, 9:00 AM
- More Events on January 18, 2018
- Thursday, Jan 18, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Jan 18, 10:00 AM
- Thursday, Jan 18, 9:00 AM