Pink Pilates-A Breast Cancer Recovery Workshop
Ballet Austin's Pink Pilates is a post-operative exercise and rehabilitative program for women recovering from breast cancer.
More than just exercise, we offer care, confidence building, encouragement, and a warm and therapeutic environment. The weekly class is held in our beautiful center for dance and community wellness, a non-medical, happy, mainstream environment that allows for encouragement and rehabilitation.
The Pink Pilates Program will help stretch and strengthen the shoulder, chest, back, and abdominal muscles, allowing women to regain full range of motion to those areas affected by breast cancer surgery.
This program is suitable for women recovering from a recent surgery or from several years ago. It is recommended that women wait 4-6 weeks post op before enrolling in the course.
Each class will offer strengthening, self-esteem and quality of life to breast cancer survivors. The program works in conjunction with your doctor's recommendations for an exercise program.
We look forward to being a part of your full recovery.
Offered weekly from 6/4/18-8/6/18 on Mondays from 6:15pm-6:55pm.
This workshop will also be offered on Tuesdays at 1pm.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AHEAD OF TIME.
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Sports Events
- Monday, Sep 24, 7:00 PM
- Friday, Sep 28, 7:30 PM
- Thursday, Oct 11, 7:30 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Thursday, Sep 27, 8:30 PM
- "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey-- A Holiday Dance Workshop at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterWednesday, Dec 5, 8:00 PM
- Videodance™ Britney Spears “Me Against The Music” ft. Madonna - PART 2 at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Nov 15, 8:30 PM