Pink Pilates-A Breast Cancer Recovery Workshop
Ballet Austin's Pink Pilates is a post-operative exercise and rehabilitative program for women recovering from breast cancer.
More than just exercise, we offer care, confidence building, encouragement, and a warm and therapeutic environment. The weekly class is held in our beautiful center for dance and community wellness, a non-medical, happy, mainstream environment that allows for encouragement and rehabilitation.
The Pink Pilates Program will help stretch and strengthen the shoulder, chest, back, and abdominal muscles, allowing women to regain full range of motion to those areas affected by breast cancer surgery.
This program is suitable for women recovering from a recent surgery or from several years ago. It is recommended that women wait 4-6 weeks post op before enrolling in the course.
Each class will offer strengthening, self-esteem and quality of life to breast cancer survivors. The program works in conjunction with your doctor's recommendations for an exercise program.
We look forward to being a part of your full recovery.
Offered weekly from 6/4/18-8/6/18 on Mondays from 6:15pm-6:55pm.
This workshop will also be offered on Tuesdays at 1pm.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AHEAD OF TIME.
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
Other Dates & Times
More Event Ideas
- More Sports Events
- Friday, Sep 21, 8:30 PM
- Thursday, Jul 26, 3:45 PM
- Musical Theater Mini Camp for Kids ages 8-10 - Dance & Singing Fun! at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterFriday, Jul 20, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- MovieDance™ The Greatest Showman Summer Choreography Workshop at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterSaturday, Jul 21, 1:00 PM
- Beginning/Continuing Ballet POINTE Workshop for Adults with Orlando at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Jul 26, 8:15 PM
- Sunday, Jul 22, 1:00 PM
- More Events on July 30, 2018
- Monday, Jul 30, 7:00 PM
- Monday, Jul 30, 6:30 PM
- Monday, Jul 30, 4:00 PM