Quiet Clubbing A-TX Style
We’re back at The North Door, a hip venue on Austin’s East Side. This Silent Disco keeps getting bigger and better! A party you’ll be talking about all week!
Hundreds of party-goers singing, dancing, and drinking with 3 Live DJs battling for your attention, a 25-foot HD video projection wall, and a full kitchen serving Mexican food.
Your 3 Live DJs are spinning all night:
DJ 1 (Green): Top 40 Dance Hits
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s, 90’s & 2K Throwbacks
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop, R&B
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Glow in the dark gear
• 3 DJs battling for your attention
• $4 Beers & $6-7 Specialty Drinks
• 2 Floors to dance on when it gets packed
• 21+ to party
• Limited tickets available at the door
• Dress code: Relaxed. Sneakers & Jeans are fine
What to bring:
• Valid ID
• You MUST have a credit or debit card for the check-in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit or debit card after the event.
• No need to print your ticket, just show the code on your phone or they will have your name at the door.
How it works:
When you arrive you’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones. You can adjust the volume and choose between up to three DJ’s with a flip of a switch. Each headset has a color LED that shows what channel you are listening to, so you can dance along with those listening to the same DJ as you. It’s super social; just lower the volume or take the headphones off to talk to that girl or guy. There’s no loud music that you have to talk over. Plus, there’s no ringing in your ears when you leave!
Phone: (800) 833-9281
Event url: https://www.quietevents.com/event/quiet-clubbing-a-tx-style-2/
502 Brushy Street
More Event Ideas
- More Dance Events
- Thursday, Oct 25, 7:30 PM
- "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey-- A Holiday Dance Workshop at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterWednesday, Dec 5, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, Oct 25, 8:30 PM
- More Events at The North Door
- Saturday, Nov 17, 10:00 PM
- Thursday, Oct 25, 8:00 PM
- Monday, Dec 3, 7:00 PM