Mark Your Calendars for
Music and lyrics by Linda Kaufman
Book by Linda Kaufman with Mark A. Lit
Directed by Kay Baker
Music Direction by Barbara Bend
“Senior Moments” is a series of rollicking musical vignettes. The ensemble cast comically portray multiple characters dealing with aging. Growing older has many facets, and can be uproarious at times and deeply moving at others.
September 21 - October 8
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 PM
Sunday matinees at 2:15 PM
Admission is $25 for adults and $12 for students with a valid ID.
Reservations can be made by calling (830) 798-8944, online at www.theHCCT.org, or at the box office, beginning September 14 for the general public, September 11 for HCCT season subscribers.
Hill Country Community Theatre
4003 W FM 2147
Cottonwood Shores, TX 78657
The Hill Country Community Theatre is a handicapped accessible theatre.
4003 FM 2147
Marble Falls, TX 78654
Other Dates & Times
- Sunday, September 24, 2017, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, September 30, 2017, 7:30 PM
- Thursday, October 5, 2017, 7:30 PM
- Thursday, September 28, 2017, 7:30 PM
- ? Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Theater Events
- Saturday, Nov 18, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Jan 27, 7:30 PM
- Sunday, May 6, 2:30 PM
- More Events on October 7, 2017
- Saturday, Oct 7, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, Oct 7, 8:00 PM
- Dance2Fit Class with Jessica Bass James in Austin, TX Saturday 10/7/17 @ 11:30am at Austin Recreation CenterSaturday, Oct 7, 11:30 AM