Ufulu Child Presents: Freedom Night 2018
Ufulu Child Presents: Freedom Night is truly an experience--a single night open to the public that brings people of all backgrounds, cultures, and ages together in the name of one thing… Freedom! It includes local musical performances, live visual art, poetry, dance, healers, and vendors that exemplify a message rooted in uplifting the community and aiding others in realizing their own greatness.
The mission of Freedom Night is to create an atmosphere that inspires free expression, self-discovery, artistic passion, and wellbeing optimization. Vendors include artistic creators, designers, and alternative medicine practitioners.
Freedom Night gives a shiny new perspective to live music, wellness, and community in Austin, TX. Not only does this event increase community morale, but it also fosters a safe space for both locals and tourists alike to come together in unity and fellowship.
This event exhibits the healing aspects of artistic expression, spreads the empowering message of freedom, and provides an opportunity for underrepresented community members to express themselves. Between the dancing, music, massages, smoothies, wellness sessions, and art, event attendees always comment in awe that the event fills them with a child-like vibrancy and inner-peace.
Taking place August 12, 2018, in the heart of Austin, TX, Freedom Night is an event that truly grants attendees a greater sense of community involvement and connection. It provides a safe space for people to unite with one another and come into their greatest potentials.
There is a vibe in the air at a Freedom Night event that is warm, uplifting and welcoming to all. This event is a part of Ufulu Child's campaign: The MUVEment! The acronym M.U.V.E. stands for: Moving to Unite the Virtue in Everybody.
This event unites Freedom Seekers worldwide in order to spread the experience of self-love and empowerment. Freedom Night directly pours inspiration and wellness resources back into the Austin community.
Not only does Freedom Night help local creatives showcase their works to the greater community. It also offers on-site access to healing resources (such as massage therapy, yoga, artistic therapy, wellness talks and coaching, meditation, etc.) to help people cope with stress and trauma as well as facilitate clarity of mind, emotional stability, and prosperity.
Freedom Night is a safe, healing space for all to feel free to BE...
Check out the Full Line-Up and see the 4 Steps to Freedom Night 2018: https://www.ufuluchild.com/tours
Click here to RSVP and get Live Updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/213366616110076/.
This event is at a venue that only caters to ages 21 and up.
Here is the full list of ways you can participate in Freedom Night 2018:
1) Sponsor. Through various ways and levels: cross-promotional, promotional, vending, vending and promotional. Submit a Sponsor form here: bit.ly/freedomsponsor.
2) Volunteer. You can volunteer in various ways: marketing, on-site assistance, on-site setup/take-down, grassroots promo, etc. Submit a Volunteer form here: bit.ly/freedomnightvolunteer.
3) Donate. This also enters you into a raffle: Go to bit.ly/freedomnight2018, click the Tickets button and select "Raffle Entry Donation (No Admission)" to make a donation. We accept in-kind donations as well as monetary donations. To arrange an in-kind donation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Attend. Enjoy all its goodies: massages, live music, live painting, plant-based food and drinks, and a phenomenal networking opportunity. Get your tickets now to qualify for Raffle Prizes throughout the night: Go to bit.ly/freedomnight2018, click the Tickets button and select "General Admission Ticket" option (it's only $7 per person)!
708 East 6th Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Early Bird Discount: ATX Startup Crawl at Austin Startup Week 2018 [COMPANY REGISTRATION] at New Capital Factory SpaceThursday, Oct 4, 4:00 PM
- Friday, Aug 24, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Aug 25, 7:00 PM