Writing From the Body: A Workshop for Creative Souls
Writing from the Body is a unique workshop from best-selling author and Austinite, John Lee. The goal is teach you how to break the chains that keep you from enjoying a fulfilling, creative life.
The workshop is focused on writers, yet the insights can easily translate to creative people of all disciplines. In fact, Writing from the Body is for anyone—writer, artist or dreamer—who longs to free their voice.
Topics include: Overcoming Writer's Block, Writing Authentic Characters, Speaking the Truth: Lessons in Fearless Writing, Finding Your Voice & The Myth of the Starving Artist.
NOTE: Though the workshop will be held at the Austin Men's Center, it is for men and women.
812 W. 11th Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Saturday, Oct 14, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 14, 9:30 AM
- Thursday, Nov 30, 6:00 PM
- More Events on October 14, 2017
- Southwest Ladies' Day 2017: "TLC" tender loving care for the Lord's Church at Southwest church of ChristSaturday, Oct 14, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 14, 10:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 14, 6:00 PM