2019 Austin Trail of Lights: 12/20
Celebrate The Magic
$5 General Admission tickets are required for entry on December 20th. Purchase online to skip long lines onsite at the Box Office.
The AUSTIN TRAIL OF LIGHTS is our city’s most beloved and longest running holiday tradition. Produced by the Trail of Lights Foundation, the annual event in Zilker Park celebrates the unique spirit and people that make Austin the place we love to call home. Visit with friends, families and neighbors and enjoy more than 2 million lights, 70 displays and lighted tunnels, 90 lighted holiday trees, nightly entertainment, Austin’s famous food trucks, and magical holiday activities sure to create treasured memories.
New In 2019
2019 Austin Trail of Lights visitors will see new displays, interactive spaces, and local merchants coupled with local talent of all ages through LIVE at the Trail.
Don’t miss the debut of our new Trail of Flights wine bar located within Zilker Village. Sample flights from a number of premier labels and discover a new favorite.
Shop the expanded Holiday Market within Zilker Village. It’s the perfect place to get some holiday shopping done before the season ends! Take home unique gifts for family and friends from local businesses and artists.
Indulge in festive S’more making. Guests can roast their own marshmallows in campfires nearby the iconic Yule Log within Zilker Village, as well as Candy Cane Lane. Pick up s’mores making kits near the Holiday Market for a sweet treat to warm the heart!
Tonight at the Trail
LIVE at the Trail Each night, the stages are filled with musical and community talent. The nightly schedule will be available in early November.
GENERAL ADMISSION PASS
A $5 gate fee is required for entry into the Austin Trail of Lights on December 20th.
Children 11 and under are always free to enter with a ticketed adult. Purchase a GA ticket online, in advance, to skip the long gate admission lines at the Trail.
The Ultimate in Convenience at the Trail! ZIP Passes are a favorite of families and small groups, especially on busier nights at the Trail. Skip the lines, enter early and ZIP into the Austin Trail of Lights. Children 5 and under receive free ZIP access with a ticketed ZIP adult.
· 6pm Early Access to the Austin Trail of Lights – one hour before general admission gates open to the public.
· Enter the Trail through an exclusive ZIP Entrance and sip hot cocoa in our ZIP Lobby before you enter.
· ZIP guests also receive special access to the ZIP Lounge where you'll find complimentary holiday cookies, cocoa, comfortable seating, and heated washrooms.
Discover a luxury VIP experience at the Austin Trail of Lights with our Platinum program, presented by Northern Trust. From the concierge services when you first arrive and complimentary perks to preferential line placement and convenient valet parking, the Austin Trail of Lights Platinum team works to make your experience at the Trail forever memorable. All you need do is pick the night you and your group would like to attend!
Platinum admission passes are available individually, as a 2-Pack, or a 4-Pack. One valet parking pass included with 2-Pack and 4-Pack purchases. Limited Platinum admission pass quantities are available.
· Valet parking for one vehicle
· Platinum concierge customer service onsite
· 6pm early access to the Trail through a private, dedicated entry
· Golf cart shuttle access to Trailhead
· Access to a private, heated Platinum Lounge with comfortable seating and exclusive bar
· One drink ticket valid at bars throughout the park per Platinum Pass
· One ride ticket for expedited entry to the Ferris wheel or carousel per Platinum Pass
Children 5 and under receive
Cost: $0.0 - $80.0
2100 Barton Springs Rd.
Austin, TX 78746
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Sunday, Feb 9, 8:00 PM
- Friday, Mar 6, 7:30 PM
- Sunday, Apr 19, 2:00 PM