2019 LIVESTRONG Challenge
Join us for the 2019 LIVESTRONG Challenge benefiting the revolutionary LIVESTRONG Cancer Institutes of the Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin! More information will be released closer to the date, but for now check out our website to stay up-to-date. Participants and spectators are invited to the post-ride festival in the Challenge Village where you will enjoy delicious local food, beer (21+), music, and fun, local vendors.
-Only ride starting and finishing in downtown Austin
-20, 45, 65, and100-mile routes through beautiful Texas Hill Country
-Themed power stops with hydration and snacks
-Named one of the best cycling events in Austin by Austin Fit Magazine's "The Best of 2018"!
900 Barton Springs Rd.
Austin, TX 78704
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Saturday, Sep 28, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Aug 17, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Nov 9, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Palmer Events Center
- Wednesday, Nov 6, 8:00 AM
- Wednesday, Nov 6, 4:30 PM
- Friday, Apr 24, 8:00 AM
- More Events on October 20, 2019
- SECOND NIGHT ADDED! - ACL Live & C3 Presents bring you - Maggie Rogers - Heard It In A Past Life World Tour - with at Austin City Limits Live @ Moody TheaterSunday, Oct 20, 7:30 AM
- Sunday, Oct 20, 6:00 PM
- Sunday, Oct 20, 4:00 PM