A Toast to Texas Pecans: a virtual Texas pecan and wine tasting
Texas pecans and Texas wine make a perfect partnership when paired together at the table. Join the Texas Pecan Board and Texas Fine Wine to celebrate Texas Pecan Month and Texas Wine Month with a virtual pecan and Wine Tasting!
Deadline to order your tasting kit is October 9th!
Each tasting kit includes a 1-pound bag of raw premium Texas pecans, 5 bottle of wine from Texas Fine Wine, a Texas pecan and wine history and recipe booklet and a tasting sheet. This exclusive event will be led by sommelier Jessica Dupuy and culinary expert and food historian Melissa Guerra (The Kitchen Wrangler). Sit back, sip and snack while our experts guide you through the tasting.
Price: $125 + tax (shipping included).
Zoom link will be emailed the week of the tasting.
Cost: Price: $125 + tax (shipping included).
Modules are accessible online: www.iicie.com
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Sunday, Apr 3, 1:00 PM
- Sunday, Feb 28, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Virtual Event [Online Only]
- Bas van de Poel, “If You are the Smartest Person in the Room, You’re in the Wrong Room” | The University of Texas at at Virtual Event [Online Only]Wednesday, Oct 28, 1:00 PM
- Michael Bricker, “Design for Narrative: The Architecture of Cinematic Spaces” | The University of Texas at Austin at Virtual Event [Online Only]Monday, Nov 9, 1:00 PM
- William O’Brien Jr., “WOJR Recent Work” | The University of Texas at Austin School of Architecture Virtual Lecture at Virtual Event [Online Only]Monday, Nov 2, 1:00 PM
- More Events on October 21, 2020
- Wednesday, Oct 21, 1:30 PM
- 3-Day Hands-on Developing Microservices with Docker and Kubernetes in Austin at Embassy Suite by Hilton Austin CentralWednesday, Oct 21, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, Oct 21, 5:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.