Absolute Beginning Hip Hop Workshop for Adults
Absolute Beginning Hip Hop
Hip hop is tons of fun for all skill levels! Come learn the basic hip hop moves and simple hip hop choreography!
Studies show that hip hop dancing improves energy, lifts mood and lowers stress in ways similar to aerobic exercise.
This six-week workshop is designed to introduce adults (ages 16 and older) to the hip hop culture and dance. Each class teaches the fundamental of various Hip hop dance movements in a fun, energetic and welcoming class environment.
You may also be interested in our drop-in hip hop classes offered at several levels. Start any time and come when you can.
Instructor: Adrian (AJ) Flores
Date & Time: Wednesdays, June 20-July 25: 6:15pm-7:15pm (5 weeks - No class July 4)
Cost: $95 for five weeks (NO class July 4)
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/dance
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Sports Events
- Friday, Apr 5, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Mar 2, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Apr 10, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Contemporary Ballet Variations Workshop - Learn Ballet Austin Choreography! at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterSunday, Feb 24, 1:00 PM
- Thursday, Mar 14, 1:00 PM
- Introductory level Hip Hop dance workshop for ages 7-12 at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Apr 11, 6:00 PM