Absolute Beginning Hip Hop for Adults
Hip-hop dance is tons of fun for all skill levels! Come learn the basic hip-hop moves and simple hip-hop choreography!
Studies show that hip-hop dancing improves energy, lifts mood and lowers stress in ways similar to aerobic exercise.
This six-week workshop is designed to introduce adults (ages 16 and older) to the hip-hop culture and dance. Each class teaches the fundamentals of various Hip-hop dance movements in a fun, energetic and welcoming class environment.
Instructors: Jared Hale
Date & Time:
Thursdays, 8:30pm-9:30p.m: January 17-February 21 (6 weeks) - FULL!
Thursdays, 8:30pm-9:30p.m: February 28-April 11 (6 weeks - NO class March 21, 2019)
You may also be interested in our drop-in hip-hop classes offered at several levels. Start any time and come when you can.
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/dance
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Apr 27, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Sep 12, 12:00 PM
- Navigating the Maze: Consent, Confidentiality, and Access to Health Care for Texas Youth at Sooch Foundation Youth and Family Resource CenterTuesday, May 28, 3:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Wednesday, Jun 5, 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, Jun 12, 6:30 PM
- Ballet Austin's Pink Pilates is a post-operative exercise and rehabilitative program for women recovering from breast at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterSaturday, Jul 20, 10:00 AM