Absolute Beginning Modern Dance for Adults
It is never too late to learn anything new, but Modern dance can be especially fun for adults.
This workshop is for the absolute beginner adult.
Modern dance is an expressive and free form style of dance.
With technique less restrictive than classical ballet, modern is the perfect jumping off point for self-expression.
The workshop will introduce modern concepts through exercises and choreography designed to promote proper alignment, strength, flexibility and coordination.
Instructors: Mia Moi
Date & Time Options: Sundays, 1:00pm-2:00 p.m: March 3 -March 31 (4 weeks - No class 3/24)
Registration required in advance
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/dance
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Friday, Apr 26, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, May 4, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Apr 27, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Sunday, Apr 28, 1:00 PM
- Sunday, Apr 28, 3:00 PM
- Musical Theatre Workshop - “West Side Story”- Dance at the Gym at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterSaturday, May 4, 12:00 PM