Absolute Beginning Tap Dance for Adults
A 4-week tap workshop designed for adults to learn tap dance from the very beginning. This workshop is a favorite and so much fun!
Tap dance is for any age. It’s so much fun, and easy to pick up.
It can be a great workout, strengthening the legs and feet, all while increasing mobility in the hips, knees, and ankles.
It is also extremely beneficial to cognitive functioning. You are never too old to learn!
Absolute Beginning Tap focuses on learning single tap steps, then incorporating the steps into series of combinations.
Have a bit of tap experience already? DYou might want to try the Basic Level Tap class offered weekly on Saturdays. Start any time and come when you can.
Dress Code: Tap shoes recommended but not required to get started. Wear a shoe with a low hard heal. Comfortable clothing.
Instructor: Mia Moi
Date & Time:
Mondays, 12:30pm-1:30 p.m: January 28-February 18 (4 weeks)
Mondays, 12:30pm-1:30 p.m: March 25-April 22 (5 weeks)
Cost: $80 for the 4-week workshop in January. $90 for the 5-week workshop in Marcc
Registration required in advance
Cost: $80 for the 4-week workshop in January. $90 for the 5-week workshop in March
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/dance
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Thursday, Nov 21, 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, Nov 20, 6:00 PM
- Monday, Nov 18, 6:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Musical Theatre Dance Audition Workshop with Adam Roberts - in the style of HAIRSPRAY at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterTuesday, Nov 19, 7:00 PM
- Musical Theatre Dance Audition Workshop with Adam Roberts - in the style of WEST SIDE STORY at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterTuesday, Dec 10, 7:00 PM
- Monday, Nov 18, 7:00 PM