Beginning 2 Brazilian Samba Dance Workshop
Looking to continue the fun of Brazilian Samba, or are you returning to Samba dance and need a review? Come join us as we dance out the culture of Brazil in this 4-week workshop.
Beginning 2 Samba will continue the principles of samba, the national dance of Brazil. Drills, progressions, and simple combinations will become a bit more involved as you develop style, form, and coordination. You'll love the music and the samba beat!
Ideal for those who completed the Absolute Beginning Samba Brazilian, and those who have had some Samba in the past and looking to refresh their "samba feet".
Instructor: Rebekah Fowler
Date & Time: Mondays, July 16 - August 6: 7:15pm-8:15pm (4 weeks)
Cost: $75 for four weeks
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/dance
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Music Events
- SECOND NIGHT! - Amos Lee - My New Moon Tour - with Ethan Gruska at Austin City Limits Live @ Moody TheaterSaturday, Mar 23, 8:00 PM
- Friday, Mar 8, 9:00 PM
- Friday, Apr 26, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Contemporary Ballet Variations Workshop - Learn Ballet Austin Choreography! at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterSunday, Feb 24, 1:00 PM
- Thursday, Mar 14, 1:00 PM
- Introductory level Hip Hop dance workshop for ages 7-12 at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Apr 11, 6:00 PM