Beginning Ballet 2 Workshop for Adults
Beginning Ballet 2 is a six-week workshop for adults who wish to continue the work of the Absolute Beginning Ballet Workshop, or have had an introduction to basic ballet.
This workshop will further prepare the adult beginner for Beginning Ballet drop-in classes, or for the Beginning Ballet 3 Workshop. The Beginning Ballet 2 workshop will add more complex combinations and center work, and will develop confidence, coordination, strength, flexibility and body awareness.
Adult ballet classes offer a fun way to tone and tighten your body while learning ballet technique.
Dress Code: Tights and a leotard. A T-shirt and/or shorts over your leotard are appropriate if you feel more comfortable–wear something that allows you to move freely. Ballet technique shoes required; canvas is recommended but leather is fine.
Date & Time options: Watch for more January times to be posted soon
Sundays, March 3 - April 14: 2:15pm-3:15pm (6 weeks - Class will not meet on April 7)
Mondays, March 4 - April 15: 10:45am-11:45am (No class on March 18)
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/ballet
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Apr 27, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, May 25, 10:00 AM
- Monday, Jun 17, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Wednesday, Jun 5, 6:00 PM
- Ballet Austin's Pink Pilates is a post-operative exercise and rehabilitative program for women recovering from breast at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterSaturday, Jul 20, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, Jun 11, 1:00 PM