Beginning Ballet 2 Workshop for Adults
Beginning Ballet 2 is a six-week workshop for adults who wish to continue the work of the Absolute Beginning Ballet Workshop, or have had an introduction to basic ballet.
This workshop will further prepare the adult beginner for Beginning Ballet drop-in classes, or for the Beginning Ballet 3 Workshop. The Beginning Ballet 2 workshop will add more complex combinations and center work, and will develop confidence, coordination, strength, flexibility and body awareness.
Adult ballet classes offer a fun way to tone and tighten your body while learning ballet technique.
Dress Code: Tights and a leotard. A T-shirt and/or shorts over your leotard are appropriate if you feel more comfortable–wear something that allows you to move freely. Ballet technique shoes required; canvas is recommended but leather is fine.
Date & Time options: Watch for more January times to be posted soon
Sundays, March 3 - April 14: 2:15pm-3:15pm (6 weeks - Class will not meet on April 7)
Mondays, March 4 - April 15: 10:45am-11:45am (No class on March 18)
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/ballet
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
Other Dates & Times
- Sunday, March 31, 2019, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday, March 24, 2019, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday, April 14, 2019, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday, April 7, 2019, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Mar 23, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Mar 23, 2:00 PM
- Monday, Mar 25, 5:30 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Monday, Apr 8, 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, Apr 2, 8:00 PM
- Introductory level Hip Hop dance workshop for ages 7-12 at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterThursday, Apr 11, 6:00 PM