Beginning Ballet 3 Workshop for Adults
Beginning Ballet 3 is a six-week workshop for adults who wish to continue the work of the Beginning 2 Ballet Workshop, have had an introduction to basic ballet, or want a refresher before trying a drop-in beginning level class.
This workshop will further prepare the adult beginner for Beginning Ballet drop-in classes and will add more complex combinations and center work. Develop confidence, coordination, strength, flexibility and body awareness. And enjoy a great workout!
Adult ballet classes offer a fun way to tone and tighten your body while learning ballet technique.
Dress Code: Tights and a leotard. A T-shirt and/or shorts over your leotard are appropriate if you feel more comfortable–wear something that allows you to move freely. Ballet technique shoes required; canvas is recommended but leather is fine.
You may also be interested in our drop-in ballet classes for adults. Start any time and come when you can.
Date & Time:
Tuesdays, February 26 - April 2: 8:15pm-9:15pm (6 weeks)
Sundays, March 3 - April 14: 3:30pm-4:30pm (6 weeks - Class will not meet on April 7)
Phone: (512) 501-8704
Event url: balletaustin.org/dance-fitness/workshops/ballet
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Apr 27, 9:00 AM
- Monday, Sep 23, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Aug 15, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Wednesday, Jun 26, 6:00 PM
- Babywearing Barre Fitness Workout For New Moms (or dads!)* at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterTuesday, Jun 25, 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, Jul 3, 6:30 PM