Beginning Ballet Drop-in Class for Ages 11-18
This is NOT a workshop, however is a great summer ballet option for ages 11-18. Start any time and come when you can! This option is offered on our drop-in schedule between July 2 and August 13.
For preteens and teens interested in beginning-level ballet class, this open ballet class is for you!
Only offered during the summer months, this class gives ages 11-18 the opportunity to try ballet, improve technique at the beginning level, and get some ballet basics needed for other dance styles. A great option for dance team students who need more ballet.
The basics will be the focus, offering the opportunity to learn and improve basic ballet vocabulary and positions, focusing on barre work and some intro to dancing center floor.
Start any time and come when you can offering you the flexibility you need during the summer!
Instructor: Taylor Williams
Date & Time Options: Tuesdays, 1:15pm to 2:15pm beginning July 2 - start any time and come when you can!
Cost: $5-$25 a class
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
Other Dates & Times
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Sunday, Jul 28, 2:15 PM
- Ballet Austin's Pink Pilates is a post-operative exercise and rehabilitative program for women recovering from breast at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterSaturday, Aug 3, 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, Aug 6, 1:00 PM