Breast Cancer Wellness Group
Baylor Scott & White Health – Austin/Round Rock Breast Cancer Wellness Group is designed for all breast cancer patients, whether you are newly diagnosed or a long-term survivor. Join your peers for conversation and education about healthy lifestyle choices, symptom management and emotional support after cancer diagnosis. Healthy refreshments provided.
• Emotional support
• Healthy tips
• Guest speakers
This group is presented by the oncology support team and volunteers from Baylor Scott & White Health.
Phone: (512) 509-2142
300A University Blvd.
Round Rock, TX 78665
Other Dates & Times
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Thursday, May 30, 5:30 PM
- Health and Wellness Series: Safe Baby Academy at Scott & White University Medical Campus - Roud Rock - Longhorn Conference RoomSaturday, Jul 6, 2:00 PM
- Saturday, Jun 1, 8:00 AM