Brick Fiesta - A Celebration of LEGOⓇ in Texas
The Brick Fiesta Public Exhibition is a massive display of custom LEGOⓇ creations by LEGO Enthusiasts, along with LEGO related activities and vendors.
Exhibition is 10:00am - 4:00pm on each day, July 6th and July 7th.
At the Public Exhibition you can:
- View the hundreds of unique LEGO Creations on display. Bring your camera, photography is encouraged!
- Attend LEGO themed sessions and events
- Learn building tips and tricks
- Shop vendors with current, past and custom LEGO sets, parts, and minifigs
- Experience the scope and diversity of the LEGO fan community
- Play with LEGO bricks in the play area
Individual 1 day membership to the exhibition is $15. Family 1 day membership (4 people) is $35. Children under 2 are free. No strollers on the exhibition floor - stroller parking available. For more information visit www.brickfiesta.com.
Brick Fiesta STEM is a Texas nonprofit group providing a family friendly Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) focus event revolving around LEGO. The event is co-chaired and staffed by unpaid volunteers from the various LEGO User Groups based around Texas.
LEGOⓇ and the LEGO logo are trademarks of The Lego Group which does not sponsor or endorse this event.
Cost: Individual 1 day membership - $15 Family 1 day membership (4 people) - $35
9721 Arboretum Boulevard
Austin, TX 78759
More Event Ideas
- More Events at Renaissance Austin Hotel
- Saturday, Aug 31, 5:00 PM
- Friday, Aug 30, 5:00 PM