Childbirth and Breastfeeding Class
Prepared childbirth class
This class is perfect for first-time parents or those who want a refresher. The class provides information on pregnancy, labor, comfort techniques, medical procedures, Cesarean birth, newborn appearance and procedures, and the postpartum stage.
Classes include free access to online resources, instruction manuals and snacks.
*Some sessions are followed by Safe Baby Academy, held at 2:00-5:00 PM. Learn about car seat safety, infant CPR, home safety, water safety and safe sleep practices at this free event. Presented by Baylor Scott & White Health, Austin-Travis County EMS and Williamson County EMS. Participants MUST register to attend. Please call 512.972.SAFE (7233) or visit AustinTexas.gov/EMS.
Pricing and registration:
300 University Boulevard
Round Rock, TX 78665
Other Dates & Times
- Saturday, December 19, 2020, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, December 5, 2020, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, September 19, 2020, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, November 21, 2020, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, October 3, 2020, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday, November 7, 2020, 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Sep 26, 8:30 AM
- Wednesday, Nov 11, 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, Oct 21, 5:30 PM
- More Events on October 17, 2020
- Saturday, Oct 17, 8:30 AM
- Saturday, Oct 17, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 17, 4:00 PM