Craniosacral Techniques for Sinus Drainage & Health
In this class ther participant will learn a protocol to manually drain the six sinuses of the head and the auditory tubes through craniosacral contacts, and consider the continuity of the sinus network to the sacrum through brain membrane and the core link. Participants will learn through lecture, anatomy aids, demonstration, and partner exchange. This is a special one day class outside the normal curriculum established by Matthew Kirsch.
13805 Ann Pl
Austin, TX 78728
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Thursday, Oct 17, 10:30 AM
- Tuesday, Oct 22, 6:30 PM
- Wheel of Consent Workshop: the Holy Grail of Desire, Touch & Consent at Sol Healing & Wellness CenterFriday, Oct 25, 6:00 PM
- More Events on November 2, 2019
- Saturday, Nov 2, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Nov 2, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Nov 2, 12:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.