Fitness Clinic and Deadlift Party for Make a Vet Sweat Charity
Supergivers and HC Fitness, and LFT VET Present: Fitness Clinic and Deadlift Party.
A live 3 hour split event with a Fitness Clinic run by some of the most knowledgeable coaches making impact in the Austin area and a Deadlift Competition run by LFT VET in support of Make a Vet Sweat.
The Fitness Clinic will have four rotating stations, lasting 20-25 mins at each station, with a master coach teaching you HOW to;
1. Build Big Shoulders with Zack Blakeney
2. Build Full Glutes with Julia Rene
3. Build Massive Arms with IFBB Elite Pro Justin Bohannon
4. Deadlift Properly with Rene Garganta
The Deadlift Party (Competition) will run simultaneously, and winner will be rewarded by biggest lift per pound of body weight.
Whether you have a specific goal in mind, or just want to connect with more like-minded individuals and learn something new, this is the event for YOU!
All purchases at the event including tickets will contribute to a donation for Make a Vet Sweat, which funds 90-day gym memberships to help veterans and their spouses overcome the symptoms of PTSD.
Cost: Fitness Clinic Participation: USD 12.37, Deadlift Party (Competition) Participation: USD 12.37
1921 Cedar Bend Drive #A 130
Austin, TX 78758
More Event Ideas
- More Sports Events
- Sunday, Jun 7, 1:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 21, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Jun 27, 11:00 PM
- More Events on May 30, 2020
- Virtual Netflix Party: Watch a screening of "Miss Virginia!" with The ROCK ATX - View, Chat and have a Chance to Win at The ROCK ATX - LIVE STREAMINGSaturday, May 30, 2:30 PM
- Saturday, May 30, 8:30 AM
- Saturday, May 30, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.