Fredericksburg Crawfish and Cajun Festival
The event will run all day (Noon to 10PM), but the Crawfish and Cajun Food Service portion of the event is being held on Saturday from 4PM until 8PM.
Fredericksburg Cajun and Crawfish Festival - Big Beautiful Louisiana Mud Bugs served alongside delicious accompaniments like Grilled Oysters, Hamburgers, Lobster Tails, Cajun Boiled Crab, beer, wine and spirits...with TONS of live local music. Tons of great drink specials! Bloody Mary Bars and specialty cocktails by ENCHANTED ROCK VODKA, premium wine selections from FAVORITE BRANDS, and craft beers including selections from Altstadt Brewery will round out the extensive beverage menu. Don’t worry you non-Cajun eaters - plenty of other food.
Highlights will include live music on the main stage, dedicated VIP areas, wine, a selection of domestic and imported beers, a Children’s Area full of Farm Animals, and the Bankersmith Feed & Seed Food Truck to satisfy everyone’s taste.
Cost: $10.0 - $50.0
7905 Old San Antonio Road
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
More Event Ideas
- More Fairs and Festivals Events
- Saturday, Aug 7, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 18, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, May 22, 12:00 PM
- More Events at Bankersmith, TX
- Saturday, Sep 11, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Jul 24, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Jun 19, 12:00 PM
- More Events on August 28, 2021
- Saturday, Aug 28, 1:00 PM