Injury Prevention Series: Take10 & Stop The Bleed
Join Baylor Scott & White Health and Williamson County EMS to learn two important skills that could help save a life.
TAKE10 is a compression-only CPR program that focuses on the critical actions needed to potentially save the life of a cardiac arrest victim.
Stop The Bleed teaches individuals how to apply pressure, gauze, and tourniquets to bleeding wounds.
Both classes are included in one free session. Children above age 10 may attend these classes.
To register, call 1-844-279-3627
300 University Boulevard
Round Rock, TX 78665
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Wednesday, Aug 12, 5:30 PM
- Saturday, Sep 26, 8:30 AM
- Saturday, Oct 17, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Round Rock
- Tuesday, Jun 16, 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, Sep 15, 5:30 PM