Introductory level Hip Hop dance workshop for ages 7-12
This 6-week hip hop workshop introduces the popular urban hip hop style of dance in a fun and kid-friendly way.
Learn basic hip hop dance moves featured in today’s popular music videos, including footwork, freezes, and more. Super awesome and fun instructor!
Hip Hop is such a great way to challenge a child's coordination, strength, rhythm, agility, and endurance.
Open to ages 7-12 with no or little hip hop experience.
Welcoming and friendly and lots of fun!
What to wear: Wear comfortable clothing and sneakers.
Instructor: Jared Hale
Date & Time:
Thursdays, January 17-February 21: 6:15pm-7:00pm (6 weeks)
Thursdays, February 28-April 11: 6:15pm-7:00pm (6 weeks - NO class on 3/21 due to Spring Break)
Phone: (512) 476-9151
Event url: balletaustin.org
501 West 3rd Street
Austin, TX 78701
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Apr 27, 9:00 AM
- Monday, Sep 23, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Aug 15, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education Center
- Wednesday, Jun 26, 6:00 PM
- Babywearing Barre Fitness Workout For New Moms (or dads!)* at Ballet Austin Butler Dance Education CenterTuesday, Jul 2, 12:00 PM
- Sunday, Jun 30, 1:00 PM