Learn How to Aid Heart Attack and Wound Victims
Before an ambulance arrives, can you save the life of a heart attack victim or someone bleeding from a wound?
Learn simple “Take 10” and “Stop the Bleed” first aid techniques at any of three, free community education courses sponsored by Baylor Scott & White Health and Williamson County Emergency Medical Services (EMS):
-- 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 12, in the Longhorn Room.
-- 2 to 5 p.m. Wednesday, April 17 in the Joel Allison Room.
-- 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, July 13 in the Joel Allison Room.
All three classes will take place at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock, 300 University Blvd., Round Rock, TX 78665.
Children above age 10 can take this course. To register, phone 844.BSW.DOCS or (844) 279-3627.
Phone: (844) 279-3627
300 University Boulevard
Round Rock, TX 78665
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Friday, Apr 26, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, May 4, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Apr 27, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Round Rock
- Tuesday, Jun 4, 6:30 PM
- More Events on July 13, 2019
- Saturday, Jul 13, 7:00 AM
- Saturday, Jul 13, 9:00 PM
- Saturday, Jul 13, 8:00 AM