SAus- Social Cycling Austin’s The Heavy Breather Ride
If you’ve got some speed in your legs, come meet at that hill that everyone has a different name for and get in some good hard miles in the Austin night. A note on the pace of this ride: this is meant to be a Fun Fast ride, meaning we don’t go slow, but we’re not necessarily racing each other. The route is designed to have a minimum of turns to allow for long stretches of full-on blazing speed, but those turning points are also meant to be natural regroup spots. So, if you get ‘dropped’ somewhere along the route, we’ll be waiting for you at the next turn. This mix of speed and patience has been working pretty well, so let’s keep it up! So bring yourself, your good reliable and speedy bike, your lock, and LIGHTS!!!
1000 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78704
Other Dates & Times
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 22, 2020, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 26, 2020, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 7:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Wednesday, Aug 5, 6:30 PM
- More Events at Doug Sahm Hill
- Tuesday, Sep 8, 6:30 PM
- More Events on July 15, 2020
- Wednesday, Jul 15, 9:00 PM
- Wednesday, Jul 15, 8:30 PM
- Wednesday, Jul 15, 6:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.