Successfully Managing Requirements - Austin - Downtown , TX
Successfully Managing Requirements - Austin - Downtown , TX (CCS)
About this Event
"Requirements are one of the keys to the creation of any worth while application or product"
This two-day workshop enables participants to successfully develop the necessary skills for managing requirements and provides methods for documenting, validating, and managing requirements. The course begins with an in-depth study of the CMMI Process area Requirements Management (REQM). During exercises, students analyze their own work products and organization process descriptions to determine their consistency with the REQM goals.
Using the methods taught in the course, students create or adapt their own requirements management process and develop practical value-added templates and checklists that can be used for managing requirements to meet their needs.
The course is highly interactive and composed of exercises, discussion, and presentations. After attending the course, you will be able to describe the REQM process, apply the concepts in your organization, and build a usable set of processes and process assets.
Our CPE seminars are as entertaining as they are informative. Sit back and enjoy; be engaged and educated in a casual atmosphere of information exchange. We will not bore you!
This sixteen-hour CPE course provides you with a more in-depth look at how to implement and improve a risk edification program for your information technology function
This CPE seminar is for business analysts, sales and marketing staff, project managers, product managers, work leaders, designers, quality assurance personnel, testers, auditors and experienced business professionals.
Each attendee will receive 4 Auditing, 8 Information Technology and 4 Business Management & Organization CPE Hours. A certificate of completion will be provided.
- How to create a requirements management process and supporting materials,
- Learning to evaluate a set of requirements to ensure they form a sound baseline,
- Methods for prioritizing requirements,
- Providing for requirements traceability - How to establish a system for managing and tracking changes,
- Determining the impact of requirements changes,
- Knowing how to maintain a consistent set of plans and work products.
Internal Control & CPA Focused Training Seminars
Corporate Compliance Seminars presents two families of professional continuing education (CPE) seminars:
Internal Control & CPA Focused Training Seminars (Details)
Internal Auditor Focused Training Seminars (Details)
The internal control seminars we present can benefit a variety of attendees:
- Non-accelerated filers who may just be getting their documentation underway for Section 404 compliance,
- Public companies looking to improve their effectiveness and efficiency of their Section 404 compliance,
- Nonprofit organizations, governmental agencies and other groups that want to improve the integration of their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) efforts,
- Executives and Board of Directors members who can gain insights from our "Best Practices" examples to really understand SOX Section 404,
- Anyone finds practical advice from our real-world experience with the implementation of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR).
The internal audit seminars we present can benefit a variety of attendees:
- The new internal auditor can be oriented to the profession and the work,
- Auditors looking for improvements in their approach and knowledge,
- Professionals looking to improve the content of their workpapers and the impact of audit reports,
- Any organization that desires to improve the effectiveness of their internal audit department,
- Audit Managers looking for
111 Congress Avenue, Suite 400
Austin, TX 78701
Other Dates & Times
More Event Ideas
- More Conferences & Trade Shows Events
- Monday, Nov 18, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, Jul 16, 11:00 AM
- Thursday, Jan 9, 11:00 AM
- More Events at Regus Office Suites - Austin
- Wednesday, Dec 4, 9:00 AM
- Internal Audit 201: Internal Audit Senior - Austin, TX - Yellow Book & CPA CPE at Regus Office Suites - AustinMonday, Dec 2, 8:45 AM
- Friday, Dec 6, 9:00 AM
- More Events on December 3, 2019
- Tuesday, Dec 3, 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, Dec 3, 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, Dec 3, 8:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.