Texas Farmers' Market at Mueller
Live music every Sunday by various local performers.
Open every Sunday from 10am-2pm selling only local, sustainable direct to consumer produce, meats, dairy and artisanal goods from more than 65 Texas farmers, ranchers and food producers. SNAP/Lonestar Cards and WIC vouchers are accepted. Voted best farmers' market in Austin in 2014 & 2015 by the Austin Chronicle Readers' Poll!
Texas Farmers’ Markets at Lakeline and Mueller are organized under F2M Texas, a 501(c)4 non-profit corporation that provides Central Texas farmers and ranchers beneficial, direct-marketing opportunities and provides Central Texans a wide variety of locally-produced foods in convenient locations. F2M Texas also educates the public about nutritional, economic, environmental, and social implications of eating seasonally and locally.
4209 Airport Boulevard
Austin, TX 78722
Other Dates & Times
- Sunday, September 13, 2020, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday, September 27, 2020, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday, July 19, 2020, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Saturday, Aug 15, 3:00 PM
- Thursday, Jul 16, 3:00 PM
- Friday, Aug 21, 6:30 PM
- More Events on August 2, 2020
- Impractical Jokers: "The Scoopski Potatoes Tour" at University of Texas at Austin - Frank Erwin CenterSunday, Aug 2, 5:00 PM
- SAFe\u00ae 5.0 DevOps Practitioner with SDP Certification Austin, TX(weekend) at 221 S. Lamar BoulevardSunday, Aug 2, 5:00 PM
- Sunday, Aug 2, 11:00 AM