The Rise of Everyday Design: The Arts and Crafts Movement in Britain and America
Extraordinary drawings, sketches, photographs, art objects, and handcrafted furniture offer a new and detailed look at the history of the Arts and Crafts movement in Britain and America. Discover how this innovative design movement transformed the homes and lives of ordinary people and how it continues to influence modern design. Open daily with tours every day at noon. Free admission.
Dates: February 9 through July 14, 2019
Time: Gallery hours:
10 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
10 a.m.–7 p.m. Thursday
Noon–5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Phone: (512) 471-8944
Event url: hrc.utexas.edu
21st and Guadalupe Sts
Austin, TX 78712
Other Dates & Times
- Monday, April 29, 2019, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday, July 14, 2019, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday, July 13, 2019, 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- LONG CENTER PRESENTS MARCIA BALL at The Rollins Studio Theatre at the Long Center for the Performing ArtsWednesday, May 8, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, Mar 30, 2:00 PM
- Thursday, Apr 25, 7:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.